Easter Egg Picture Hunt!
Terms and Conditions
Competition run by Professionals MacPherson Realty Ltd
- Entry is open to Southland residents (“Eligible Entrant”) except employees of the promoter Professionals Invercargill, their families, Professionals Invercargill associated companies, agencies or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The Promotion starts on Monday 15th March 2021 and closes Midnight Thursday Sunday 28 March 2021
- To enter: Comment how many Easter Eggs you see in the image. Like the post and our page Professionals Real Estate Invercargill and celebrate by sharing this post with your friends and family.
- Professionals Invercargill may check that entries are valid and can disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including submitting an entry that breaches these terms and conditions.
- The prize - Easter basket of goodies
- The prize draw will be conducted on Monday 29 March 2021 and the winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will be notified on Facebook, every attempt will be made to contact the person. If three reasonable attempts to contact the winner have been made within 5 days following the draw and the winner is still unavailable, or the winner is unable to use the prize, the prize will be forfeited and Professionals Invercargill will randomly choose another winner.
- The winner will need to collect the prize from our Invercargill office and will be required to participate in publicity as a result of this promotion.
- The winner consents to Professionals Invercargill using their image/photograph and name in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment to promote this competition (including any outcome), and any of Professionals products.
- By entering the competition you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Prize is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
- Professionals Invercargill is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries become the property of Professionals Invercargill.
- In the event of any dispute, Professionals Invercargill decision is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Professionals, Invercargill can substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into
- Professionals Invercargill reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time.
- Information published by Professionals Invercargill on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- The promotion does not have a connection with Facebook in any way and is not sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook. The recipient of the information provided by you is not Facebook, but Professionals Invercargill.