Longridge Hot Tub & Accommodation Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
Competition run by Daniel McDonald Professionals MacPherson Realty Ltd
- Entry is open to Southland residents (“Eligible Entrant”) except employees of the promoter Professionals Invercargill, their families, Professionals Invercargill associated companies, agencies or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The Promotion starts on Tuesday 15 June 2021 and closes at midnight Monday 28 June 2021
- To enter: Like my page, Like the post with your favourite emoji and tag who you will be bringing to Longridge with you.
- Professionals Invercargill may check that entries are valid and can disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including submitting an entry that breaches these terms and conditions.
- The prize – a 1 night stay at Longridge Hot Tub & Accommodation, with full access to the spa and a continental breakfast.
- The prize draw will be conducted on Wednesday 30th June 2021 and the winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will be notified on Facebook. The prize must be collected from our Invercargill office. Every attempt will be made to contact the person. If the winner is still unavailable, or the winner is unable to use the prize, the prize will be forfeited and Professionals Invercargill will randomly choose another winner.
- The winner will need to collect the prize from our Invercargill office and will be required to participate in publicity as a result of this promotion.
- The winner consents to Professionals Invercargill using their image/photograph and name in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment to promote this competition (including any outcome), and any of Professionals products.
- By entering the competition you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Prize value is correct at the time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
- Professionals Invercargill is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries become the property of Professionals Invercargill.
- In the event of any dispute, Professionals Invercargill decision is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Professionals, Invercargill can substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into
- Professionals Invercargill reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time.
- Information published by Professionals Invercargill on how to enter and prizes forms part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- The promotion does not have a connection with Facebook in any way and is not sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook. The recipient of the information provided by you is not Facebook, but Professionals Invercargill.