Make a Movie Competition
run by Peter Driver Professionals MacPherson Realty
- Entry is open to Southland residents (“Eligible Entrant”) except employees of the promoter Professionals Invercargill, their families, Professionals Invercargill associated companies, agencies or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The Promotion starts on Tuesday 17 April 2020 and closes 1pm Friday 24 April 2020
- Like and share the post. Perform a 30-40 second creative/humerous video with your loved ones in your bubble. These need to be vetted before going online so please private message me your video or email it to email@example.com
- Entry is limited to 1 entry per household
- Professionals Invercargill may check that entries are valid and can disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including submitting an entry that breaches these terms and conditions.
- The prize is a $100 meal voucher from Devil Burger to be collected after lockdown
- The prize draw will be conducted on Friday 24th April 2020 and the winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will be notified on Facebook, every attempt will be made to contact the person. If three reasonable attempts to contact the winner have been made within 3 days following the draw and the winner is still unavailable, or the winner is unable to use the prize, the prize will be forfeited and Professionals Invercargill will randomly choose another winner.
- The winner will need to collect the prize from our Invercargill office and will be required to participate in publicity as a result of this promotion after the lockdown has lifted
- The winner consents to Professionals Invercargill using their image/photograph/video and name in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment to promote this competition (including any outcome), and any of Professionals products.
- By entering the competition you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Prize is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
- Professionals Invercargill is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries become the property of Professionals Invercargill.
- In the event of any dispute, Professionals Invercargill decision is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Professionals Invercargill can substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into
- Professionals Invercargill reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time.
- Information published by Professionals Invercargill on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- The promotion does not have a connection with Facebook in any way and is not sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook. The recipient of the information provided by you is not Facebook, but Professionals Invercargill.