Win a Cricket Set - Competition
Competition is run by Mark Elder Professionals MacPherson Realty
- Entry is open to Southland residents (“Eligible Entrant”) except employees of the promoter Professionals Invercargill, their families, Professionals Invercargill associated companies, agencies or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The Promotion starts on Wednesday 28th November 2018 and closes 12pm Wednesday 12th December 2018.
- To enter, Like my page, like this post and enter as many times as you wish by tagging a friend
- Entry is unlimited
- Professionals Invercargill may check that entries are valid and can disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including submitting an entry that breaches these terms and conditions.
- The prize is a New Balance Cricket Set.
- The prize draw will be conducted on Wednesday 12 December 2018 and the winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will be notified on Facebook, every attempt will be made to contact the person. If three reasonable attempts to contact the winner have been made within 3 days following the draw and the winner is still unavailable, or the winner is unable to use the prize, the prize will be forfeited and Professionals Invercargill will randomly choose another winner.
- The winner will need to collect the prize from our Invercargill office and will be required to participate in publicity as a result of this promotion.
- The winner consents to Professionals Invercargill using their image/photograph and name in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment to promote this competition (including any outcome), and any of Professionals products.
- By entering the competition you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Prize is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
- Professionals Invercargill is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries become the property of Professionals Invercargill.
- In the event of any dispute, Professionals Invercargill decision is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Professionals Invercargill can substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into
- Professionals Invercargill reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time.
- Information published by Professionals Invercargill on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- The promotion does not have a connection with Facebook in any way and is not sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook. The recipient of the information provided by you is not Facebook, but Professionals Invercargill.