3 bedroom Semi-Detached House with 2 toilets and 1 bathroom.
Lovely North facing, 2 storey, three bedroom flat with plenty of sun in Yarrow Street. Just a short walk to Glengarry Shopping Centre and Surrey Park. This flat would be perfect for a professional couple or a small family.
Newly renovated, fully insulated (ceiling & underfloor insulation), freshly painted and modernised throughout. Fully fenced with great privacy.
- Large north facing living area with Heatpump.
- large open plan dining / kitchen area that is bathed in light and has a new Rangehood and plenty of storage.
- Downstairs toilet.
- Laundry with plenty of storage.
- Three spacious bedrooms with in-built wardrobes and wall panel heaters. 2 North facing bedrooms and 1 South East bedroom.
- The family bathroom, a shower over bath with new vanity unit and new vinyl .
- Upstairs toilet .
This block has 4 flats and is not suitable for loud music lovers or parties.
*No pets - not neg.
Minimum of 1 year tenancy
Move in costs - $335 (week in advance), $1,340 (bond) Total $1,675.
No pets or smokers.
PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR A VIEWING, AS PEOPLE WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED THROUGH THE PROPERTY ONE PERSON AT A TIME. DO NOT ATTEND IF FEELING UNWELL OR THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF YOU BEING IN CONTACT WITH COVID-19.
To attend a viewing you must register by clicking on the "Book a Viewing Button" on our website www.prored.co.nz or www.realestate.co.nz