Before you leave your rental property, have a look at our guidelines below. The better condition the property is in when you leave, the more likely it is you will get your full bond back.
- Oven and elements, warmer drawer, racks and trays all cleaned.
- All service areas to be cleaned ie. kitchen, laundry, bathroom, toilet.
- Windows (interior), window sills, skirting boards, any fixed shelves all to be wiped down.
- Net curtains should be hand washed.
- All rubbish to be removed from property.
- Recycle bin, cleaned and left at property.
- Lawns and gardens to be cut and free of weeds.
- Replace any broken glass or mirrors.
- Ensure all light bulbs are working.
- Leave all picture hooks in walls.
- House to be flea bombed if a pet is in residence.
- Walls to be cleaned - superficial hand marks etc. removed.
- Cob webs removed from eves and internal walls.
- All garage and / or security remotes to be given back with the keys.
- Advise telephone and power companies of change of address
We recommend that you refer to your ingoing Property Condition Report to ensure that the property has been left in a condition not less than that stated in the ingoing report.
If you need further assistance while looking to rent or renting your property, please contact us.