A good saleperson will market your property well. This involves many different mediums and a good salesperson will use a variety; however these activities can differ according to the suitability of your property.
- All Salespeople should bring the rest of the sales team through your property so they can help find a buyer.
- The Salesperson may offer all current buyers a pre-marketing property preview. This allows you to get good feedback on price and saleability from people who have looked at other properties. It may even mean that an offer is made prior to any public advertising.
- The Salesperson will advertise your property on the internet. There are different websites available and your Salesperson will be able to inform you as to which one(s) would be appropriate.
- Professionals Sales Consultants advertise on a mix of websites including Trademe.co.nz, Realestate.co.nz, and our own national Professionals website.
- The Salesperson will inform the neighbours, often by way of a quick visit or a flyer drop, because often people know of others that would like to buy in their area.
- The Salesperson will put up a For Sale sign on your property. This is an extremely effective way of marketing your property and generates interest from people who are walking or driving past.
- The Salesperson may add a photograph and description of your property into their office window which can attract motivated buyers.
- The Salesperson may send a letter out to your friends asking them to talk to others who might be interested. Word of mouth is extremely powerful and may bring you the buyer you need.
- The Salesperson may produce a brochure for delivery to areas that may hold your buyer.
- The Salesperson will contact people on their database to let them know your property is on the market.
- If appropriate, your Salesperson may develop an email marketing campaign for your property.
- The Salesperson will advertise your property in the most appropriate media.
- The Salesperson will usually hold weekly open homes for potential buyers to visit your property.
- If there is a price change, the Salesperson may contact all those that had shown interest over the time it has been on the market.
Your Salesperson may have other ways of marketing your property that work well in your area. Discuss your marketing strategy with your Salesperson as they are the experts in this area.
If you require any further assistance in selling your property, please contact us today.