Finding the right Salesperson
Before selecting a real estate agent to sell your property, interview him/her for the job.
The following questions should be helpful in making your decision.
- How long have you been selling real estate?
- How many properties have you sold in my area?
- What do you know about the market in my area?
- What market share does your office hold?
- How will you advertise my home?
- May I see a sample brochure of past properties sold?
- Do you provide regular feedback reports to sellers?
- Do you have a team of people to help with the sale?
- May I see your resume, personal profile, and testimonials?
- If I list the house, when would the marketing begin?
- Do you live in the local area?
- Do you provide feature sheets about the home?
- What percentage of your listings sell?
- How do you negotiate your offers to ensure success?
- What do you do that is different from other Real Estate Salespeople?
A good saleperson will marketing your property well. This involves many different mediums and a good salespers will use a varity however, these activities can differ according to the suitability of your property. View the ways a property can be marketed.
If you require any further assistance in selling your property, please contact us today.